Scrip turns everyday shopping into cash for your organization when families use retail gift cards to pay for everyday purchases (like gas and groceries) instead of the usual credit/debit card or other money. We sell Scrip year-round from hundreds of retailers and a % of the money you spend goes right back to Concordia!
Guide for families: Scrip Guide
Two ways to order:
- Access the complete list either online or email email@example.com to request a copy. Then simply add your requests to this form (link to form). These can be one time orders or a “standing order” to be filled every week, biweekly or monthly.
- Register and order online. Here are the instructions for the one time registration process.
- Go to https://www.shopwithscrip.com
- In the upper right hand corner click on the “register” button
- Then click on the “Join a Scrip Program” button near the bottom left of the page
- Enter our enrollment code – 586BC4615159
Once you do this, you’ll set up a user name and password that you’ll use to login next time. In addition to ordering cards that you can pick up at Concordia, there are some retailers that you can print out gift cards to use right away.
If you have any questions, please email our Scrip Coordinator, Robin Danforth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Philosophy: Concordia Lutheran School’s uniform dress code for the elementary and middle school adheres to our commitment of fostering our students’ academic, spiritual, and social development. Academically, uniforms provide a mindset of success for the student and lessens the distractions a student has in order for them to focus (i.e. less pictures, items to distract and students less likely to compare clothes and determine worth and success based on these comparisons). Spiritually, the cross logo reminds students daily of their identity in Christ. Socially, students develop pride in themselves, pride and unity in their school community, and in representing Concordia and Christ in the world.
Ordering/Brand: Families must order exclusively from Lands’ End (shirts, skirts, skorts, sweaters, and pants).
Lands’ End provides high quality items, great customer service, and 100% Guaranteed Return Policy that allows you to return an item with no questions asked.
Shoes/Socks/Leggings/Tights/Undershirts may be purchased outside of Lands’ End but must follow the dress code below.
To Order through Lands’ End
Using eScrip: Consider purchasing an eScrip card electronically for Lands’ End before purchasing online. Using Scrip will help the school receive up to 16% back in “Scrip funds.” For more details click here.
Purchasing Uniforms: Go to landsend.com/school and create or sign in to your account. Include your student and school information in My Account (or find your School using the Preferred School Number Search: 900182700). Start shopping with your personalized product checklist.
Shop now via the direct link above.
Phone: Call 1-800-469-2222 and reference your student’s Preferred School Number 900182700, grade level and gender. Our team of consultants are available 24/7 for assistance.
Uniform Dress Code
All Roots, Hawthorn, Woodlands, and Cardinal Team Members
– Concordia logo long sleeve or short sleeve polos in red, white, or black tucked in
– Concordia logo zip up or button up red, white, or black cardigan (must wear logo polo underneath)
– White undershirt underneath polo tucked in (undershirt short sleeves should not be showing)
– White or black plain (no print) long sleeve shirt underneath polo tucked in
– Lands’ End black, gray, or khaki pants or shorts
– Black belt should be worn if necessary to keep pants at appropriate waistline
– Lands’ End black, gray, or khaki pants, skorts, or skirts. Skirts must be worn with black or gray leggings, tights, or biker shorts (biker shorts not seen below skirt hem)
Shoes- Black, Closed toe and a back to the shoe, clean
Permitted: tennis shoes, sturdy dress shoes, flats, Velcro shoes
Not Permitted: shoes with lights or wheels, sandals, flip-flops, cumbersome hiking boots, high-heeled shoes or boots, cowboy boots
Socks- Must be worn at all times unless girls are wearing closed toe tights
Not in Uniform: For students not in uniform, parents will be contacted to bring the appropriate uniform clothing. If extra uniform clothing is available, students may be asked to wear those until a parent comes with the students’ own outfit. Student will need to bring back the borrowed clothes clean.
Galoshes: may be worn to school but students must change into other shoes upon arrival.
Physical Education: Students will need to keep a pair of non-black bottom shoes at school for days recess is in the gym and for days when students have Physical Education in the gym. Please label these shoes with your child’s name.
Free Dress Days: On free dress days, students may wear jeans, non-uniform shirts, nonblack shoes. However, students may not wear: pajamas or pajama pants (unless that is the theme for a spirit day), tank tops, midriff shirts, profane/inappropriate logos or graphics, open toed shoes, or short skirts/skorts/shorts/dresses (when you hang your arms to your side, the bottoms you wear must hang below your fingertips). The administration reserves the right to ask a student to wear something different if the outfit deems inappropriate.
Label Items: Please write your child(ren)’s names in uniform pieces of clothing (especially sweaters) in order to prevent confusion.
Parent Teacher League
Join our Parent Teacher League (PTL) in supporting our teachers, students, and school community! The PTL meets once a month as preschool and elementary parents, provides students with Math Challenges, gives opportunities to parents with Dine and Donate events, supports our Read-Move-Serve A Thon each year, and provides great support for our school ranging from new drinking fountains to professional development for teachers! Huge thank you to the PTL for running a successful Rummage Sale May 18-19! The next PTL meeting is June 4 at 6:30. For more information, contact Ann at email@example.com