Come Together to raise money for facility upgrades as we continue to increase enrollment!
Join the Auction When? Saturday, May 14th – Registration begins at 5pm, doors open at 5:30pm
Where? Concordia Lutheran School Gym – Park in either the back lot near the gym entrance, or the main parking lot by Messiah Lutheran Church.
Details? Tickets are $55/person and can be purchased here. Become a table host and sponsor a table for $100. Sponsorship includes preferred seating for 8 and a bottle of wine for the table. Tickets must be purchased separately. For sponsorships, please email a list of names of the individuals that will be at your table to email@example.com by May 1st. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all dietary restrictions/needs. Come dressed in your 60’s/70’s best!
Make an Item Donation: If you have a procurement, you may fill out the information here. Thank you for your support! You may drop off your donation from 9am-4pm, Monday – Friday or mail your donation to Concordia Lutheran School 7040 36th Ave NE Seattle, WA 98115 Can’t Attend? Make a donation here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What are the funds being raised for?
- This year’s auction will primarily be funding facility upgrades and new bathrooms We are in a position of needing new bathrooms for our preschool, so that our growing elementary and middle school population has access to more restrooms! What a wonderful problem to have! As we are welcoming new and returning families back onto our campus, we also want to have our facilities match the quality of our program. This means making needed updates to our buildings and grounds.
- If I buy a table, do I also need to buy tickets?
- Yes. The sponsorship gets you preferred seating, reserved table with those you want to sit with, and a bottle of nice wine for the table. You buy the tickets separately in the “Admission Tickets section.
- Will there be childcare available?
- Yes, there will be limited availability for childcare.
- Do I have to dress up?
- No. We encourage you to get in the spirit of “Come Together” in an 60s/70s style, but it is not required.
- Can you accomodate dietary needs/restrictions?
- Yes, please email email@example.com to share your needs.
- Can my spouse and I share a bidding number?
- Yes, you can!