Concordia Annual Auction: An Evening on the Red Carpet!
Join the Auction!
When? Saturday, March 25th – Registration begins at 5pm, doors open at 5:30pm
Where? Concordia Lutheran School Gym – Park in either the back lot near the gym entrance, or the main parking lot by Messiah Lutheran Church.
Details? Tickets are $65/person and can be purchased here. Become a table host and sponsor a table for $100. Sponsorship includes preferred seating for 8 and a bottle of wine for the table. Tickets must be purchased separately. For sponsorships, please email a list of names of the individuals that will be at your table to email@example.com by March 1st. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all dietary restrictions/needs. Come dressed in your red carpet best!
Make an Item Donation: If you have a procurement, you may fill out the information here. Here also is a procurement form you can print. Thank you for your support! You may drop off your donation from 9am-4pm, Monday – Friday, or mail your donation to Concordia Lutheran School 7040 36th Ave NE Seattle, WA 98115. Can’t Attend? Make a donation here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What are the funds being raised for?
- The money raised goes towards helping Concordia marketing efforts, facilities, and program improvements.
- If I buy a table, do I also need to buy tickets?
- Yes. The sponsorship gets you preferred seating, reserved table with those you want to sit with, and a bottle of nice wine for the table. You buy the tickets separately in the “Admission Tickets” section.
- Will there be childcare available?
- Yes, there will be limited childcare for children age 2 through 5th Grade. It is $20 per child.
- Do I have to dress up?
- No. We encourage you to get in the spirit of “An Evening on the Red Carpet” in Hollywood glam style, but it is not required.
- Can you accommodate dietary needs/restrictions?
- Yes, please email email@example.com to share your needs.
- Can my spouse and I share a bidding number?
- Yes, you can!
More information: View 2023 Procurement Form