Raise funds for Concordia by shopping!
Scrip turns everyday shopping into cash for your organization when families use retail gift cards to pay for everyday purchases (like gas and groceries) instead of the usual credit/debit card or other money. We sell Scrip year-round for hundreds of retailers and a % of the money you spend goes right back to Concordia!
Guide for Families:
Two ways to order:
- Access the complete list either online or check the copy posted on the board near the main office. Then simply add your requests to this form (link to form). These can be one time orders of a “standing order” to be filled every week, biweekly or monthly.
- Register and order online. Here are the instructions for the one time registration proces.
- Go to https://www.shopwithscrip.com
- In the upper right hand corner click on the “register” button
- Then click on the “Join a Scrip Program” button near the bottom left of the page
- Enter our enrollment code – 586BC4615159
Once you do this, you’ll setup a user name and password that you’ll use to login next time. In addition to ordering cards that you can pick up at Concordia, there are some retailers that you can print out gift cards to right use away.
If you have any questions, please email our Scrip Coordinator, Robin Danforth at email@example.com.