It is not too late to get your RSVP in for our “Jazz Up the Night” Auction on Saturday, April 2. This is an event that you don’t want to miss. If you need childcare please be sure to sign up ahead of time so that we can have enough helpers.
- Starting today class projects will be on display and can be bid on. Simply put your name and amount you want to bid on the form with each project.
A sneak peek into donated items to be bid on:
- 4 hopper passes to Disneyland
Cabins at Fish Lake and Roche Harbor
Great Wolf Lodge stay
- Sounders and Mariners tickets
- Trips to Italy, Africa or Bali
- Private Boat trip on Lake Union
- Coal Creek Jazz Band to play at an event
- Tons of restaurant gift cards
- How would your child like to be principal for the day? – Here is their chance!
It is also not too late to donate – K-8 families have you donated your required amount? If not, we are still in the need of desserts (see attached flyer), wine, and gift cards to Costco or Safeway to purchase items needed for the night of the auction.
Please let Lisa know if you have any ideas or questions – remember this is our biggest fundraiser of the year and directly benefits scholarship programs as well as this year we will be raising funds to redo our backyard grass area. Your kids benefit from the funds raised at this auction – your help and participation is highly valued!