We invite you to learn more about Concordia!
You have many decisions to make as a parent. One of the most difficult is where to send your child to school. We are happy to work with you in deciding if Concordia is a “right fit” school for your child(ren).
- Lake City Preschool – Ages 2-5
- Wedgwood Preschool – Full Day 3 year old, Full & Half Day 4 year old, Full & Half Day 5 year old
- Elementary School – We currently have openings for students ages 5-11. We are a school of multiage teams rather than grade level classes. These ages would be equivalent to kindergarten-5th grade is a traditional school setting.
The first step in our admissions process for all our programs is to schedule a tour.
- Lake City Preschool – Contact Julie Seidel, Preschool Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-362-8143
- Wedgwood Preschool – Schedule a tour with Pam Curry, Preschool Director
- Elementary School – Schedule a tour with Christy Malone, Administrator & Principal