Thank you for your interest in Concordia! The best way to really get to know who we are is to come for a private tour at a time that works for you. Please call or email the school office (206-525-7407 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or fill out our schedule a tour form.
We look forward to meeting you!
For our K-8 program, the usual admissions process includes:
- Tour, including an information packet
- School visit with the child (with the option of time spent in the classroom) and an academic assessment
- Follow-up meeting with parents, including acceptance information
- If applicable, online registration information and paperwork for student files.
For our Preschool Program, the usual admissions process includes:
- Tour, including an information and registration packet
- Follow-up email or phone call to answer any questions or concerns