Concordia Lutheran School has been serving Seattle area families since 1906 when it was located in the central district of Seattle at the Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd. Later on the school moved to Trinity Lutheran Church in the Capitol Hill neighborhood. Fifty years after its inception, the school moved into its own building where the Wedgwood Campus is currently located. In the 1970’s, an addition was built to accommodate the growing student body and a wonderful gymnasium was added at the time. Other updates and improvements have been completed throughout the years. We are blessed to have five Lutheran churches in the Greater Seattle area supporting the school. More information about our association churches click here.
- Support Concordia