At Concordia our desire for teachers and staff is to exemplify the Christian faith and life, serving as role models both in word and deed inside and outside of school. Sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ with students, families, faculty and the community at large.
Full time Administrative Assistant needed at Concordia Lutheran School.
- Manage day to day communication and business tasks (incoming/outgoing mail, answering phone, emails, depositing checks, printing/distributing materials, maintain door key system, etc)
- Learn, use, and train others in Sycamore, Student Information System
- Assist students with needs -sending late students to class, waiting for principal for behavior, sick kids, calling home about head injuries, getting ice packs for students, giving out approved medications, help monitor diabetes needs
- Submit orders for restocking janitorial materials and office materials
- Volunteer management
- Assist principal and bookkeeper with various tasks
- Assist in emergency procedure drills
- Help the school (as applicable) fulfill its mission of being, “a nurturing, Christ-centered community serving all Seattle families by providing individualized academic, spiritual and social development”
- Personable with staff, families, and students
- Example of Christ’s love to others in words and actions
- Professional (punctuality, dress, demeanor)
- Independent in tasks yet willing to ask for help when needed
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Gmail (Publisher, WordPress, OneNote preferred as well)
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities of tasks
- Monday-Friday 8am-4pm, June/July/August hours fluctuate
- Pay negotiable
- Benefits included
Email cover letter and resume’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
Concordia is seeking a 2nd/3rd Grades Multiage Team Teacher and 4th/5th Grades Multiage Team Teacher. We are looking for individuals with a passion for sharing Christ, teaching, and children. Teachers with experience or willingness to learn how to do personalized differentiation for students and social emotional skill teaching are desired. Contact Christy Malone for a more detailed job description and/or to send a cover letter and resume.’ email@example.com or 206-525-7207
Assistant to Preschool Director, Wedgwood Campus
Administrative assistant plus classroom duties in Concordia Lutheran (Wedgwood Campus) licensed Preschool. Applicant will be assuming administrative duties to assist the Director, as well as some classroom teaching and supervisory responsibilities for 3 – 5 year old students. Candidate will be working with preschool staff, parents and students and must be approachable, positive and flexible. Initial hours are 10am-6:15 pm 3 days/week, to begin. Knowledge of Word and Excel are required and any knowledge of Dept. of Early Learning WAC is a plus. Employer will provide STARS state training of 30 hours and other state required training if applicant has not been previously certified.
compensation: Depending on experience up to $18/hr.
employment type: part-time
Contact Pam Curry, Preschool Director (206-525-0871) and send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always accepting resumes for substitute teaching. If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Concordia Lutheran School provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Concordia Lutheran School complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.